it starts with a interview with Kay on MTV and later talks about his life on the comedy ALF with other celebs that he knows called ALF the talk show very good and very funny
Starting a new page on Fandom takes only a couple of clicks and is an important part of contributing to a community. This page, starting with the video below, will walk you through the basics.
Step by step
- Click on the Add button (it appears as Add New Page if you are an anonymous user) on the top right of your community header.
- The "Create a new article" box will open.
- You can choose the article name by typing it in the box. This name will become the last part of the page's URL.
- Decide between a standard page layout or a blank page. The standard layout provides image and video placeholders as well as section headings. The preload contents for the "Standard layout" are stored at
MediaWiki:Createpage-with-videoon your community and can be edited by local admins. If VisualEditor is enabled and this pop-up opens when viewing a regular page, the layout option will not appear.
- A second way to create a page is by clicking on any red link on your community (which is created by linking to a page that does not exist). You will then be brought into the editor where you can add your content.
- A third way to create a page on some communities is using any inputboxes that exist on a community. A local community may have added inputboxes, possibly in Project namespace, to create a page with a preloaded layout. Local communities should direct users to these inputboxes if preferred.
- A fourth way to create a page is to use a Special:CreatePage link which can be added to a community anywhere where wikitext works.
The "Editing" tab of Special:Preferences includes options for page creation:
- Use a blank page as default for creating a new page. This makes the 'Blank page' option the default on the 'Create a new article' box.
- Disable "Create a new article" flow . If checked, this disables the box for you.
Where to go now
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience